Once again, Rockhurst High School will make available a limited number of pre-sold, reserved seats for the Varsity Football season at the Vincent P. Dasta Memorial Stadium.
These seats, with permanent chair backs, are located in the center section of the home stands. The cost per seat is $125 for the entire season. Please note that effective with the 2021-22 academic year, there is no tax-deductibility associated with your season ticket purchase.
If you wish to make a gift to the Rockhurst High School Annual Fund or to the Dasta Stadium Endowment Fund, please visit www.rockhursths.edu/giving or call 816-363-2036 and ask to speak with someone in the Philanthropy & Engagement Department.
Below is the home schedule for Head Coach Kelly Donohoe and the Football Hawklets.
**Please note that for home playoff games, should Rockhurst host any, your reserved seat will be honored, but you will still need to pay the MSHSAA admission fee for that game.
- September 3, 2021 / Park Hill Trojans / 7:00 p.m.
- September 24, 2021 / Bishop Miege Stags / 7:00 p.m.
- October 1, 2021 / Lee's Summit West Titans / 7:00 p.m.
- October 15, 2021 / Christian Brothers College Cadets / 7:00 p.m.
- October 22, 2021 / Blue Springs Wildcats / 7:00 p.m.
- October 29, 2021 / Playoffs First Round / 7:00 p.m.
- November 5, 2021 / Playoff Second Round / 7:00 p.m.
- November 12, 2021 / District Championship / 7:00 p.m.
- November 19, 2021 / State Semifinals / 7:00 p.m.
With the season rapidly approaching, you must act BY 12:00 P.M. ON AUGUST 27, 2021, so your tickets can be sent in advance of the first regular season home game.
For more information and to reserve your tickets, please see below. Questions about season tickets, including group seating requests, can be directed to Coach Billy Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.